Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Magnets, Update

This morning I put a page on my site offering Hal Spacejock fridge magnets to anyone sending me an SSAE.

Well, I've just upped the offer, and an SSAE is no longer required:

Hal Spacejock Fridge Magnets



Commissioned to celebrate the launch of Hal Spacejock 4: No Free Lunch. Stick one on your fridge, on your car, on your PC case... who knows, one day they might be valuable.

And the magnets could be worth something, too.

To receive yours, just email me your postal address (Australia only).
(I'll send you 3 or 4 magnets and a couple of bookmarks. Keep one magnet for yourself, and give three away!)

If you live OUTSIDE Australia, send an SAE to:

Hal Spacejock Magnets
c/o Simon Haynes
PO Box 127
Belmont WA 6984
Australia


Include one US$1 stamp or an IRC along with your envelope, but don't stick it on. (I'll attach an Australian stamp instead.)

Conditions:
1. If you live outside Australia, please enclose either a US$1 stamp or an IRC.
2. Your address won't be used for marketing. I'll just be posting the magnets to you, not entering details into a database.
3. If you repost this offer anywhere else, include the URL and a note that people should check it for availability.

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

No comments: