Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hal Spacejock 4 Review

The Specusphere has posted their review of Hal Spacejock 4: No Free Lunch. Lots of nice things said about the book, which is always a positive.

I've also knocked up a very quick book launch invite for family & friends. (The publisher is doing a proper one, but I don't get many of those and I like to hand things out nice and early.) Click the image for a bigger size. Or better still, come to the launch.






I've also decided against bookmarks for Hal 4, and instead I'll be doing a batch of rubber fridge magnets. (Although how people are supposed to stick a magnet on a rubber fridge is beyond me. And who keeps rubbers in the fridge, anyway? Do they really want to be THAT cool?)

This is the current draft of the magnet artwork, because, well, I like to share my work:





Would you stick one of these babies on your rubber fridge?

*EDIT* Whoever pre-ordered Hal 4 from Amazon .. you're a champ. Hope you like the book!

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

No comments: