Thursday, November 01, 2007

Joss Whedon's new show

Article here

A quick skim of the plot & central character had me choking on my coffee. Yes, I know it's random coincidence, but it's pretty much identical to the antagonist's plot in Hal Spacejock Just Desserts.

Fortunately, the books have been in print for ages. Unfortunately, not in the US, where everyone will just assume I copied from Whedon. Damn.

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

1 comment:

alternatefish said...

I can't even put into words how happy I am that Joss Whedon is venturing once again to the small screen.

And I will know you were first. I will know, and I will spread the word.



(my roommate finally forwarded Hal 1 to me in England--I had to get on a plane before it got to me--and I am forcing myself to finish an essay before picking it up. thanks again!)