Thursday, November 16, 2006

Nanowrimo day 16

Wrote 2150 words today for a progressive total of 28839. I'm 1639 ahead of target, but one missed day and I'll be back to level pegging.

The good news is that instead of having to write 1677 words per day for the rest of November I only need to do 1512. If I stick to my daily 1800-2000 I'll knock this thing off in 10-12 more days.

Very busy weekend coming up, so I might not be crowing by next Tuesday ...

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice work, you're well over halfway there.

Looking forward to when I've got that sort of word count.

Keep it up.


(I like your blog)

Simon Haynes said...

Thanks Julia. Sometimes the blog goes quiet for a bit when I have nothing to say, then some irritant comes along and spurs a new post.
Er, I don't mean you're an irritant.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to take a moment for creating Y-Writer. I'm using it now for my NANOWRIMO effort and this stellar software has been a great help in working on and organizing the work in progress. This is superior software....Good luck with your novel.

Anonymous said...

Somehow my post got truncated. It should say that I wanted to take a moment to thank you for Y-Writer. Again, thanks. I may just finish NANOWRIMO this year.